According to our Scopo-Meter, we check the following in Transformers :
|Category||Out Of 5|
|OVERALL||BOMB / GOOD / NICE / FINE / HMM / PATHETIC|
FilmScopes thank the creators of the movie for inspiring generations with the concept of robotics technology.
Your accurate depiction of the technologies and their various applications has inspired many children to become capable engineers and scientists to build products that help better the world. Transformers also teach us the value of good leadership and team spirit.
Creation Of Cybertron
Cybertron was created by a group of powerful beings known as the Primes. The Primes were ancient Transformers who possessed immense power and knowledge, and they used this power to create Cybertron as a utopia for their kind.
According to the lore and the movie, the Primes used a powerful energy source known as the Allspark to create Cybertron. They molded the planet’s surface and atmosphere to suit the needs of their fellow Transformers, and they imbued the planet with a life force that allowed it to sustain itself and its inhabitants.
Over time, they evolved and developed their society on Cybertron, with different factions and groups emerging based on their beliefs and values. This eventually led to a devastating civil war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, which has been a central theme of many Transformers stories.
Unicron And Primus
Unicron and Primus are two cosmic beings that are central to the Transformers’ mythology.
Unicron is a massive and malevolent entity that consumes entire planets and has been depicted as one of the most powerful entities in the Transformers universe. He is often depicted as a massive, planet-sized being with a humanoid form, and is the sworn enemy of Primus. In some iterations of the franchise, Unicron is depicted as the ultimate evil and the embodiment of chaos, while in others, he is portrayed as a cosmic force of balance.
Primus, on the other hand, is the brother of Unicron and is the creator of the Transformers race. He is depicted as a benevolent being who seeks to bring order to the universe and create new life. In some iterations of the Transformers universe, Primus takes on a physical form and is depicted as a planet-sized entity.
According to their mythology, Primus and Unicron have been locked in a perpetual battle for eons, with Primus creating the Transformers as a means of defending the universe against Unicron’s destructive tendencies. The two beings are often depicted as equal and opposite forces, with Primus representing order and Unicron representing chaos.
In some Transformers media, Unicron has been depicted as attempting to consume not only individual planets but the entire multiverse, and it is up to the Transformers to stop him and prevent the destruction of all existence.
The 13 Primes
The 13 Primes are a group of legendary Transformers who are considered the original leaders of their kind. They are often referenced in various Transformers media as a source of great power and wisdom.
According to the lore, the 13 Primes were created by the god-like entity known as Primus to defend the universe against the forces of chaos and darkness, represented by the malevolent entity known as Unicron.
The names and specific characteristics of the 13 Primes have varied over time, depending on the version of the Transformers mythology being referenced. However, there are some recurring themes and attributes associated with them, including:
- Prima, the first of the Primes and the greatest warrior among them.
- Vector Prime, the guardian of time and space.
- Alpha Trion, the wise and learned mentor of Optimus Prime.
- Solus Prime was the master craftsman who created many of the Transformers’ most powerful weapons.
- Micronus Prime, the master of the Mini-Cons, is a group of small Transformers with special abilities.
- Alchemist Prime, the master of transformation and shape-shifting.
- Nexus Prime is the living embodiment of the power of combination and teamwork.
- Onyx Prime, the lord of beasts and the natural world.
- Amalgamous Prime, the master of adaptation and evolution.
- Quintus Prime, the master of science and technology.
- Liege Maximo, the master of deception and manipulation.
- Megatronus Prime, who would eventually become “the fallen”.
- The Thirteenth Prime, whose identity and role have varied over time (Currently the title is held by Orion Pax aka Optimus Prime).
Relics Of The Primes
In their lore, the Relics of the Primes are ancient artifacts that were left behind by the Thirteen Primes, the original Transformers who were responsible for creating and shaping the universe.
These relics are said to possess immense power and were often sought after by the Transformers who sought to use their power for their purposes. Some of the most notable Relics of the Primes include:
- The Matrix of Leadership: A powerful artifact that is passed down from Autobot leader to Autobot leader. It is said to possess the wisdom and power of the Primes and is capable of awakening the power of the Allspark.
- The Dark Star Saber: A sword created by the Primes that is said to be one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. It was wielded by the Decepticon leader Megatron and possesses the power to cut through nearly anything.
- The Star Saber: Another powerful sword created by the Primes, this weapon was wielded by the Autobot leader Optimus Prime and is said to be the only weapon capable of destroying the Dark Star Saber.
- The Forge of Solus Prime: A powerful hammer created by the Prime Solus, it possesses the ability to repair almost anything and can even create new objects from scratch.
- The Requiem Blaster: A powerful weapon capable of destroying entire planets, it was created by the Primes as a last resort in the event of a catastrophic event that threatened the universe.
- The Omega Lock: A powerful device created by the Primes that can bring life to dead worlds. It was sought after by both the Autobots and the Decepticons for its power.
- The Key to Vector Sigma: A device that contains the knowledge and programming of Vector Sigma, the computer that created the Transformers. It was sought after by both the Autobots and Decepticons for its power.
- The Star Harvester: A machine created by the Primes that is capable of harnessing the energy of stars. It was sought after by the Decepticons who sought to use its power for their purposes.
- The Crystal of Power: A powerful crystal that is capable of enhancing the abilities who possess it. It was sought after by the Decepticons, who hoped to use its power to gain an advantage in battle.
War Of Cybertron
In the Transformers universe, Cybertron was once a peaceful world inhabited by the Transformers, a race of sentient robots who could transform into vehicles, weapons, and other forms. However, over time, Cybertron became divided into factions based on different beliefs and values, including the Autobots and the Decepticons.
The War for Cybertron refers to the violent conflict that erupted between the Autobots and the Decepticons, which resulted in the devastation of Cybertron and the exodus of many Transformers from the planet.
The exact cause of the war varies depending on the version of the mythology being referenced. In some iterations, the war was sparked by a disagreement over the use of a powerful energy source called Energon, while in others, it was driven by ideological differences and a desire for power and control.
Regardless of the cause, the war had a significant impact on the Transformers universe. It resulted in the deaths of many, the destruction of Cybertron’s cities and infrastructure, and the displacement of millions of refugees.
The War for Cybertron has been depicted in various Transformers media, including the video game series of the same name, which explores the events leading up to the war and the pivotal battles that took place. The war has also been a central theme of many Transformers comics and animated series, including the original 1980s cartoon and its various spin-offs.
- Autobots: The Autobots are the heroic faction of Transformers who believe in protecting life and freedom throughout the universe. They are usually led by Optimus Prime and have been depicted as the primary protagonists in many Transformers stories.
- Decepticons: The Decepticons are the villainous faction of Transformers who believe in using force and control to achieve their goals. They are usually led by Megatron and have been depicted as the primary antagonists in many Transformers stories.
- Maximals: The Maximals are a faction of Transformers who transform into animals and are descendants of the Autobots. They are often featured in the Beast Wars series and are known for their bravery and resourcefulness.
- Predacons: The Predacons are a faction of Transformers who transform into animals and are descendants of the Decepticons. They are often featured in the Beast Wars series and are known for their cunning and deviousness.
- Dinobots: The Dinobots are a faction of Transformers who transform into dinosaurs and were created by the Autobots to help them in battle. They are known for their brute strength and their loyalty to the Autobot cause.
- Constructicons: The Constructicons are a group of Decepticons who transform into construction vehicles and can combine to form the powerful Devastator.
- Combaticons: The Combaticons are a group of Decepticons who transform into military vehicles and can combine to form the powerful Bruticus.
- Insecticons: The Insecticons are a group of Decepticons who transform into insects and are known for their ability to consume large amounts of Energon.
- Junkions: The Junkions are a faction of Transformers who transform into various objects made of scrap and are known for their unique personalities and language.
These are just a few examples of the many Transformers factions that have been featured in various Transformers media. Each faction has its unique characteristics and motivations, and their interactions have been a central theme of many Transformers stories.
Types Of Energon
In the Transformers lore, Energon is a vital resource that powers the Transformers and their technology. Several different types of Energon have been introduced throughout various Transformers media. Some of the most common types of Energon include:
- Raw Energon: Raw Energon is the most basic form of energy source and is found naturally on planets throughout the universe. It is unstable in its raw form and can be dangerous to handle.
- Refined Energon: Refined Energon is a purified form of Raw Energon that has been processed to remove its instability. It is commonly used to power the Transformers’ technology and weapons.
- Dark Energon: Dark Energon is a corrupted form of Energon that is infused with dark, chaotic energy. It is a dangerous and unpredictable substance that can be used to control or corrupt other Transformers.
- Synthetic Energon: Synthetic Energon is a type of Energon that is created artificially by the Transformers. It is often used as a substitute for Raw Energon when supplies are low.
- Super Energon: Super Energon is a highly concentrated form of Energon that is used to power the most advanced and powerful Transformers technology, such as Omega Supreme.
- Red Energon: Red Energon is a type of Energon that enhances the strength and power of the Transformers who consume it. It is often used as a weapon or a power boost in battle.
- Blue Energon: Blue Energon is a rare and highly valuable type of Energon that is used to enhance the mental abilities of the Transformers who consume it. It is often used by powerful psionic Transformers, such as Soundwave.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Memorable Power Rangers